Friday 7 December 2012

Another bird with Fuji X-E1

Several guineafowls live at the University campus at St Lucia. Birds do not afraid people but are moving all the time. I took couple snapshots before they walked away. The full resolution image is available on flickr.

I am still learning the camera. After one week with the X-E1 I have impression that it is not a fun camera as Fuji X10. Fuji X-E1 is a serious camera. Fuji X10 wins by small size, supermacro mode, big depth of field (big plus for me).

So far I am happy with the Fuji X-E1 but I need to adjust myself to APS-C sensor and close the aperture to get enough DoF even for landscapes. I wish the battery life wouldn't be such mediocre. I am getting about 200 shots per charge.

Guineafowl
Helmeted Guineafowl | Fuji X-E1, XF18-55mm

No comments:

Post a Comment