Monday 8 October 2012

firmware 2.0 for Fuji X10


I've installed a new firmware 2.0 on Fuji X10 which changes the RAW button to Q. Now it provides a quick access to ~ dozen parameters. Probably half of these parameters have dedicated buttons, and apparently there is no possibility to choose other function. Still, I found it useful because the Q button remember the last accessed parameter. So, it is possible to change Noise filter setting, take a shot, and go back to Noise filter by pressing Q button. It seems it behaves similar to INFO button on Olympus cameras except that Fuji has less options. 

New filters look interesting. Not my type of photography but I may give it a try. 

The firmware went though an Apple computer (Mac Air), not my home PC desktop, and the upgrade went without any issue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment