Friday 16 March 2012

Samsung NX20

What a strange world we live in...  Today images of rumored Samsung NX20 appeared on the web. I got this news from Photo Rumors. It seems that people in Europe already have access to the pre-production camera (unless it is a joke :)). The camera has both build-in flash and viewfinder. The specs for the viewfinder are unknown. The rear AMOLED screen is tiltable. It can be very sweet camera... Personally I would prefer lower pixel count: 20 MP is just too much for my needs. Obviously, it is possible to shoot at lower resolution but generally I use the camera at maximal settings. Anyway, I am curious to see the price for this camera.

UPDATE: Photo Rumors have published one more image of the NX20. It seems that the EVF is bigger than on NX10/NX11.

3 comments:

  1. Samsung NX20 is a choiceable digital camera. The camera has both build-in flash and viewfinder.
    samsung nx20 review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, the NX20 is very good camera but as far as I am aware NX20 is not available in any major camera shop in Australia. We can get the latest CSC models from Sony, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm, Ricoh, Canon, Nikon, Leica - you name it - here in Brisbane but I saw only NX11 in local shops. May be I go to wrong shops :)

      Delete
  2. there ar most importance guide for use this camera.such as, The camera has both build-in flash and viewfinder. The specs for the viewfinder are unknown.
    Samsung NX-20

    ReplyDelete