Monday 18 February 2013

Back to the X10

Royal Children's Hospital, Herston
Royal Children's Hospital, Herston, Brisbane | Fuji X10


I was unable to use Fuji X10 for a couple months and hence did not visited the Fuji X10 group on flickr for quite some time. It is very active group, thanks to it's admin and some other active members (I enjoy this group, so consider it as a promotion :)). Anyway, I decided to upload a couple old pictures from the X10 and replace some other with hi-res variants. I was surprised to see that within last two-three months number of members of the group went over 3,000. That is 50% increase! From what I remember, the group rapidly got ~2000 early adopters, but this number was quite stable for several months. There was some growth, but not substantial.  I guess it might be related to ORBs / white discs debacle,  and the situation was changed with the sensor replacement / update in X10.

The name of the group was changed to X10 & X20, in anticipation of the new camera :)


Varanus varius
Lace Monitor, or Goanna | Fuji X10
(updated with image at the original resolution)

No comments:

Post a Comment