Monday 24 June 2013

Camera deals in Brisbane

Contra light
Sunny day | Fuji X10

It was cold and rainy in Brisbane couple days ago, and I went though my 'summer' photographs. I like this picture because of its warm colors.

The ground is covered with yellow Tipuana flowers. It is not a native species, but it is very popular ornamental tree in Brisbane.

BTW, Harvey Norman shop in Queen Street mall, Brisbane, has a huge sale because of the store closure or relocation, or something like this, and Fuji XF1 is selling for ~$380 (AUD). I guess this is ex-demo camera. This is very good price for Australia. In my favourite shop Fujifilm XF1 is priced at $490. The store has a good selection of DSLRs, mirrorless and compact cameras for major manufactures: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus (OM-D E-M5, E-PL5) Samsung (but no NX300). Most models are discounted for 20%.

No comments:

Post a Comment