Thursday 4 April 2013

Rainbow Warrior

The Rainbow Warrior
Fuji X-E1 & XF18-55mm


The famous Rainbow Warrior was docked in Brisbane, and I went to see the ship. Obviously, 60mm Macro lens on camera with APS-C  sensor is not the best choice for street shooting, so the macro was replaced by 18-55mm zoom, and off I went. It was an open day for the ship, and it was advertised in local press, so it was croudy.

Switching between 60mm and 18-55mm was very interesting experience for me. I do like convenience of the zoom. The XF60mm can produce amazing photos, but I am satisfied with pictures taken with XF18-55mm lens. While I appreciate the quality, it is not an absolute requirement for me to have the best possible resolution or sharpness or local contrast. And the autofocus speed is just lightning fast :)



The Rainbow Warrior

Fuji X-E1 & XF18-55mm



No comments:

Post a Comment