Sunday 28 April 2013

Past and present

Bird of Paradise
Bird of Paradise | Fuji X-E1 & XF60mm Macro

Olympus C2020 > Olympus C770 > Olympus E500 > Olympus E30 > Fuji X10 > Fuji X-E1

I used to read DPReview but some time ago switched to rumors sites. It is slightly worrying development. Frankly, in these days I don't see any reason for me to follow progress of the camera world, let alone its potential development. Fuji X-E1 offers more than I need except for macro, but X10 is quite good for flowers shots. I'll get XF55-200mm, and may replace XF18-55mm with XF10-24mm next year. I might be interested in a compact with 1" sensor, bright lens with 4-5x zoom and good macro capability but nobody want to make such camera. So, I plan to talk less about cameras and take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment