Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sony Alpha day in Brisbane

Several very interesting cameras were released in last few months. Sony continues to amaze me. Their RX10 is a dream camera: 1'' sensor, 24-200mm (eqv) F2.8 lens, tilting screen, very good OLED EVF, build-in flash. The dream comes with a hefty price tag. The introductory price here is Brisbane is just slightly under 1,400AUD. It is a bit heavy, over 800g (not surprising considering the lens). 

While RX10 is not on my shopping list now, I am very curious about this camera. It seems that I may have an opportunity to try it this Saturday here in Brisbane: Digital Camera Warehouse will host(? have?) an ALPHA day on November 9 (10am -3pm). The full-frame mirrorless cameras A7 and A7R will be shown, too.

I've bought a couple things from this shop, and have very pleasant experience with their stuff.   

No comments:

Post a Comment